Forklift Refresher & Competency Assessments
Why Do Your Operators Need To Do The Refresher Training?
Over time forklift operators may become complacent, forget rules or learn bad habits. Conducting forklift refresher training can help an employer to overcome these problems and demonstrate that they are meeting their Duty of Care under the OH&S/WHS Act in making sure that workers are trained to perform their work safely.
Who is This For?
This course is designed for those who have already obtained a valid photo forklift licence. The course focuses on increasing workplace health and safety awareness and provides guidance about safe forklift operation.
What we Can Do For Your Operators.
The AJM Training Services understands that refresher training is not only an important aspect of any workplace safety program but is also a legal requirement for employers under the OH&S/WHS regulations requiring site specific and refresher forklift driver training to ensure safe work practices.
Our forklift driver training refresher course covers safe operation and assesses attitudes to safety in the workplace.
Conduct routine checks – pre and post operational checks.
Shift loads safely.
Shut down and secure equipment.
LPG decanting and changing bottles, Demonstration & Practical Test.
Verbal and written questions
A certificate of competence will be issued for the competent completion of the assessment.
- Knowledge, verbal and theory questions
- Skills, operations of the equipment
- A detailed report providing feedback on individual operator performance
- A report containing any any issues or recommendations
- Graphical report on operator Skills & Knowledge
- Copies of the individual training competency reports (TCR)
- The assurance that their operators are competent in the operation of the equipment
- Forklift Truck
- Reach truck
- Walkie Stacker
- Order Picker
- Turret Truck
- Telehandler (Manitou or Telescopic Handler)
- Pallet Mover
- InCab Truck Driver
- The duration on average is 1 hour (depending on the operator)
- At your work site.
- We can travel to you Australia Wide
- AJM Training Services offer courses throughout the year to suit clients’ requests
Has your Business complied with it's Legal Occupational Health & Safety or Work Health Safety requirements?
Has your Business complied with it's Due Diligence obligations?
We can help your business to comply with these requirements.